- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
5 Signs It’s Time To Call A Fairfield County Electrician
The best time to call a Fairfield County electrician is when you suspect a problem with your home’s electrical system. Yet, some signs of trouble can be very subtle or seem insignificant when there’s […]
Probable Reasons Why Your New Haven Home’s Backup Generator Aren’t Starting
A backup generator is a great peace-of-mind installation for your New Haven home, as it will allow you to maintain power during any blackout situation. Of course, like anything, your backup generator […]